THE COURT YARD MAKETH THE TOWNHOUSE – AND THIS ONE CAPTURES IT ALL: SPACE, PRIVACY, ENTERTAINMENT
Near new, this executive style Townhome with its’ high ceilings and wonderous courtyard with untapped potential, will tempt you with its careful attention to design and finishes.
It will also satisfy your highest demands for privacy, peace and quiet and the opportunity to just sit and relax.
Perfectly placed to stroll to the Yeronga Train Station and the very popular Yeronga State School.
At the end of the street is the historic, Yeronga Memorial Park which offers night tennis courts, basketball courts, playgrounds, picnic areas and off leash dog areas.
SOME OF THE FINER POINTS:
* Ducted air conditioning
* Alfresco open plan living
* Timber bi-fold doors join the spacious delightful courtyard to the internal entertainment area
* 3 large bedrooms on level one
* Two very contemporary bathrooms and downstairs powder room
* The kitchen meets your every expectation i.e. from granite and stainless steel, to gas and wine rack
* Garage/Car parking for two
WITHIN EASY DRIVE ARE:
* Southbank Beach and Park entertainment
* River City Ferries
* West End’s endless array of Cafes
* Brisbane State High
* University of QLD
* Princess Alexander and Mater Hospitals
FOR THE SPORTS ENTHUSIASTS:
* Brisbane Golf Club, Brisbane Tennis Centre, Olympic Swimming Pool, Yeronga Lawn Bowls and the famous Gabba Cricket Club
* Townhouses/homes are a rare breed and in short supply and can attract higher rental and capital gain returns.
Source: Price Finder – up to 5.4%