Merv Smith Realty is about exceeding your expectations and delivering on all our promises. As professional Property Managers we know what your property management priorities are going to be.
ARE YOU HAPPY WITH YOUR CURRENT PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICE?
- Have they delivered on all their promises?
- Are you being charged too many extra fees?
- Do they communicate effectively with you?
- Do they have attention to detail in their reports and communications with you?
- Are they proactive on maintenance issues?
- Do you receive invites to attend inspections?
At Merv Smith Realty we get it that, just as not all properties are the same, neither should we expect all Landlord requirements be the same. So we tailor our range of services to match your needs and therefore adjust our fees to suit.
All Inclusive Personalised Property Management Service
We can offer a fully comprehensive service for the astute investor who prefers the ‘hands-off’ approach. We take care of all your property management matters for you, whilst still keeping you fully informed.
All the following services are included:
- Paying of Council Rates and Utility bills from collected rent.
- Lease renewals.
- Monthly and annual statements.
- Minimum of 4 property inspection per year.
- Title Searches.
- Attendance to QCAT hearings if required
- All QCAT Court Preparation work.
Just one additional fee is charged when required:
- Letting Commission 110% of 1 weeks’ rent upon letting property
Professional Property Management tailored to your needs.
Professional property management service. Receive personalised professional service of the highest quality standard while remaining totally involved but with the extra peace of mind of having professionals on hand.
Additional Service fees are:
- Letting Commission: 110% of 1 weeks’ rent Upon Letting property
- Lease renewal fee: $110.00 On execution of lease renewal
- Periodic Inspections: 4 per Annum – Included
- Repairs Management: Included
- Monthly/Annual Stmnts: Included
- Title Search fee: Included
- Mediation/Tribunal fee: $66.00 Per hour on attendance to QCAT